It’s time now to conclude the whole stories of my packaged travel to Shanghai and other 4 cities in South Yangtze region of China. We spent 8 days in the tour to cover many tourist attractions in Shanghai, Hangzhou, SuZhou, Nanjing, Wuxi and also the water village, Wuzhen. For the first 4 days, we explored the financial capital of China, Shanghai, and also the 2 cities of heaven on the earth which were Hangzhou and Suzhou. I’ve posted a half way summary for these first 4 days of tour earlier. Click this link below if you haven’t got a clue where we are coming from:
On the fifth day, we traveled to another significant city in South Yangtze region of China, Nanjing and followed by Wuxi, before traveling back to Shanghai. Here are the stories for the final 4 days of travel in China:
- In Nanjing, we visited the SongMeiLing villa;
- Later in the evening, we came to Nanjing Bridge and visited the crystal inner art gallery;
- At night, we went shopping at the largest pedestrian precinct in Nanjing, the FuZhiMiao;
- On the next morning, we explored the Nanjing Wall at QinHuai Scenic Area;
- Being the biggest hoax of our tour, we bought a jade pendent from a jade factory;
- After having lunch in Nanjing, we progressed to another scenic city of Wuxi;
- On our way there, I realised we would not have such fun if we didn’t pack these 5 items into our luggage before traveling to China;
- In Wuxi, the first attraction to visit would definitely the Lingshan giant buddha;
- I recorded a video also on the scene of “Buddha being bathed by nine dragons”;
- That’s nothing much on Wuxi nightlife where we only went to a shopping mall;
- Early in the next morning, we took a fresh air at Lihu Lake scenic area;
- What else could we do in Wuxi? Check out the film shooting base of “Three Kingdom City”;
- What could we drink in Wuxi? I had a Taihu Lake Water beer!
- Taihu Lake is also famous for its freshwater cultured pearls;
- Enough looking at pearls ladies? Let’s move to go back to Shanghai!
- We were close. We shopped and drank for the last evening at Nanjing Street, the biggest shopping street in China!
- Still exploring Shanghai on the final day? Yes. We dropped by the TongRenTang chinese pharmaceutical centre before taking the Shanghai Meglev Train to the airport.
Long stories isn’t it? Sorry if it took you so long to follow me on my travel experience in China last last Autumn. However, you may find it interesting and informative to guide you through the packaged tour or at least you would have a preliminary idea on what you should expect from this type of all-inclusive packaged tour to South Yangtze China.
Good news for me! I’ve finally concluded my weblog on China tour, for this round. Next. So I could concentrate my next travel stories on Phuket… – Travel Feeder, your ultimate photo travel blog
Finally, I’m going to wrap up the story of my South Yangtze China in this post. We woke up in the morning and it was already our 8th and final day in China. After having our breakfast in our hotel, KuaiJie by Holiday Inn, we checked out the hotel and headed to our final destination [...]
Sorry I know these supposed to be released at least a month ago. Sometimes things just don’t fall into place actually where and when you want it to be. In fact I had this idea of making some wallpaper calendar for my readers more than 1 month ago but things really caught up and only [...]
Nanjing Road was our last tourist spot in Shanghai also the last evening of our 8-days packaged travel to South Yangtze China. To refresh your memory (I know I have dragged the stories of the tour a bit too long… ), this was part of the night excursion add-on package we paid 200 bucks extra [...]
Don’t be misled by its name, Nanjing Street is a pedestrian walking street in Shanghai. It’s the most famous and biggest shopping street in Shanghai. This is a snapshot on the street taken with my Lumix FZ28. With the advantage of its smaller image sensor and its superb image stabiliser, very slow shutter speed of only [...]
In the film camera era, unless we know darkroom technique to process photo films and photo papers ourselves, we always rely on photoshops and their printing machine to deliver what we have shot. I still remembered how I insisted the shop to process and print it with zero adjustment (you know those 4 +-numbers shown [...]
On the 6th day of our packaged travel to South Yangtze China, we were still in Nanjing, the 4th city we travelled after Shanghai, Hangzhou and Suzhou. We had a bad sleep last night in this hotel in Nanjing (never bother to remember the name also! ). Frankly speaking, besides of this Nanjing’s hotel, all [...]