It is always great to receive comments from our readers. Either positive or negative comments, it will inspire me for more efforts. For a 3-month-old travel blog, Travel Feeder has successfully posted 48 original articles on Travel Tips, Travel guides, Summer Travel Experiences, Top 5’s and Travel related feeds. Out of that, over 160 positive comments have been received from all over the world, not to mention those 286 spam comments that I’ve blocked! It is extremely encouraging with those comments and reviews and I’m totally flattered. It further strengthened our Travel Feeder’s Motto: Maximize Our Travel enjoyment, Minimize Our Budget and Enrich Our Limited Holidays.
As part of Travel Feeder’s keen interest to promote others in our travel community, once again we summarised and listed down here the Top 5 Travel Feeder’s Commentators Of The Month for September 2008, though some are the reigning top commentators of last month. Here are the Top 5:-
- Hello Cecil!! You always have so many creative ideas to spice up your travel blog!”
- Great night photo of Paris with the Eiffel Tower so prominent. The flat city layout with no ugly protruding buildings is also what struck me about Paris when I first went there. Makes the Eiffel Tower a special landmark even if people hated it when it was first built.”
- Very good advices that I agree totally with. I might also add: explore the public transportation there in advance. Very often it’s a good way to do the sightseeing. It’s nothing more rewarding or telling than seeing the locals on the public transportation in a new place. To see the people on their way to and from their jobs.”
- ….kind of my overall life/travel/parenting strategy: prepare for anything and then be as flexible as possible… I think it’s the best way to enjoy anything”
- If you would like I can send you a package of “Santa Rita” coffee. I drink it every day. As a matter of fact I am drinking it right now.” Marvellous! I believe his participation in our community would be more active one day.
We hope our top active commentators here would continue to spare their precious time to support Travel Feeder and feed more informative travel tips and guide to our travel community. For those who are keen to be part of our top commentators, Start Commenting Now! We care for active readerships as well as active commentators. – Travel Feeder.
Time passes so fast. It has been slightly more than a month since Travel Feeder was created in June 2008. While it is still fresh, I really appreciate comments from all over the world that would inspire me more to improve the quality of this travel blog. For a 1-month-old travel blog, Travel Feeder has successfully posted 23 [...]