It’s time now to conclude the whole stories of my packaged travel to Shanghai and other 4 cities in South Yangtze region of China. We spent 8 days in the tour to cover many tourist attractions in Shanghai, Hangzhou, SuZhou, Nanjing, Wuxi and also the water village, Wuzhen. For the first 4 days, we explored the financial capital of China, Shanghai, and also the 2 cities of heaven on the earth which were Hangzhou and Suzhou. I’ve posted a half way summary for these first 4 days of tour earlier. Click this link below if you haven’t got a clue where we are coming from:
On the fifth day, we traveled to another significant city in South Yangtze region of China, Nanjing and followed by Wuxi, before traveling back to Shanghai. Here are the stories for the final 4 days of travel in China:
- In Nanjing, we visited the SongMeiLing villa;
- Later in the evening, we came to Nanjing Bridge and visited the crystal inner art gallery;
- At night, we went shopping at the largest pedestrian precinct in Nanjing, the FuZhiMiao;
- On the next morning, we explored the Nanjing Wall at QinHuai Scenic Area;
- Being the biggest hoax of our tour, we bought a jade pendent from a jade factory;
- After having lunch in Nanjing, we progressed to another scenic city of Wuxi;
- On our way there, I realised we would not have such fun if we didn’t pack these 5 items into our luggage before traveling to China;
- In Wuxi, the first attraction to visit would definitely the Lingshan giant buddha;
- I recorded a video also on the scene of “Buddha being bathed by nine dragons”;
- That’s nothing much on Wuxi nightlife where we only went to a shopping mall;
- Early in the next morning, we took a fresh air at Lihu Lake scenic area;
- What else could we do in Wuxi? Check out the film shooting base of “Three Kingdom City”;
- What could we drink in Wuxi? I had a Taihu Lake Water beer!
- Taihu Lake is also famous for its freshwater cultured pearls;
- Enough looking at pearls ladies? Let’s move to go back to Shanghai!
- We were close. We shopped and drank for the last evening at Nanjing Street, the biggest shopping street in China!
- Still exploring Shanghai on the final day? Yes. We dropped by the TongRenTang chinese pharmaceutical centre before taking the Shanghai Meglev Train to the airport.
Long stories isn’t it? Sorry if it took you so long to follow me on my travel experience in China last last Autumn. However, you may find it interesting and informative to guide you through the packaged tour or at least you would have a preliminary idea on what you should expect from this type of all-inclusive packaged tour to South Yangtze China.
Good news for me! I’ve finally concluded my weblog on China tour, for this round. Next. So I could concentrate my next travel stories on Phuket… – Travel Feeder, your ultimate photo travel blog
Just like what people love to do nowadays, ‘crossover’ is what I’m going to do here. While starting my travelogue of my travel to Phuket, I’m also finalising here my previous travel experience to China… After visiting the Three Kingdom City of Wuxi in the 7th morning of my packaged tour to South Yangtze China, we [...]
In China, there are countless breweries and too many different brands of beers selling in the market. On our vacation travel to China, beers are served as beverage in all and every meal we had in the restaurant. To my surprise, beers provided for each meal are all different makes! We had like 13 lunches and [...]
Another great sunny day with blue sky and bright sun in WuXi, China, on our 7th day in China South Yangtze region. We left our first destination of Wuxi Lihu Scenic area in the morning and headed straight to another scenic park. This is the difference between Self-travelling and packaged travelling. We tend to wake [...]
What do you see in a children playground? A tyre swing? Monkey bar? Sliding tube? Teeter Totter? Climbing ladder? Or you have never been once? I’ve seen all the above very often because every time I go to a park with my children, there are sure a dedicated compound with rubber chipping floor and children [...]
On the 7th day of our vacation travel to South Yangtze China, we woke up and found ourselves still in Wuxi, China. It was early in the morning at 6:45am. Looking out of our hotel room window, the sun was rising and I managed to capture the perfect dawn scene (though some reflection from window [...]
During our only night in WuXi China last packaged tour to South Yangtze China, after another factory visit to Wuxi Clay Teapot factory, we went to a shopping complex in the town, the most famous Parkson mall. There aren’t any pedestrian precinct at night in Wuxi like Guan Qian street in SuZhou, as what the [...]