New year new wishes. I have an equally long good list of wishes to achieve this year in 2012. Part of them are brought forward from last year wish list and part are new. I love to list them down here as my short term objectives to be achieved in this year and they include all aspects in my travel, photography and blogging journey. I’m striving to realise them all within the year!
Here is my Wish List of Year 2012:
To travel to Japan for the first time to witness the blossom of cherry blossom;
- To publish e-Album of my travel photos;
- To travel to more Asian countries;
- To breakthrough 60k visitors views to this blog each month;
- To purchase a mid-zoom fixed f2.8 lens;
- This blog to be featured in any form of travel related publication;
- To have more time to travel, shoot photos and writing this blog;
- To have more time to sleep?
- To have more time with my family, and
- To have more money to achieve the above!
Let’s see what are the things in my wish list here that have been achieved and which would be struck off along the year.
Without sufficient fund, I think most of the above would not be realised. I would be appreciate if my readers could support me in any of the following ways to make my wish come true!
- Subscribe to my feeds for immediate updates of this blog via RSS or email;
- Spreads the existence of this travel blog to other friends in your part of the world;
- If you think this travel blog can benefit your readers or fans, consider to Link to this travel blog from your website;
- Keep commenting my stories so I can improve further;
- Buy your next camera equipment by clicking through my links to Adorama, B&H Photo or Amazon or ShaShinki (if you are in Malaysia), so I could earn some commission while you won’t lose anything;
- Download all my upcoming e-album and wallpapers of travel photos, if any;
- If you think this blog can benefit your potential customers, Advertise here!
Having said that, no resolution I listed down below here would be achieved if, our world and our earth is sick and no longer fit for human living, after all those natural disasters happened last years and all sorts of pollutions created by us, as the so-called ‘intelligent’ human. So last but not least, I wish we have a more healthy earth to live in and lesser natural or man-made disasters to be happened during this year!
Thank you very much. – Travel Feeder- The ultimate photo travel blog.